Download from this website
File Size: 1,024,617 bytes
Before attempting to install Irie Pascal 2.6 (Solaris/Sparc Edition), please make sure that your computer meets the following minumum requirements:
- Solaris/Sparc 10 or later.
- An HTML viewer/browser to access the documentation.
Recommended Installation Procedure
Irie Pascal 2.6 (Solaris/Sparc Edition) is distributed as a compressed archive
The suggested installation procedure is as follows:
- Log in to Solaris/Sparc as root.
- Create a directory to store Irie Pascal (e.g. /usr/local/irie).
- Copy the archive into this directory.
Uncompress the archive. You can do this with:
- Extract the files .You can do this with:
tar xf ips-260.sparc.tar
- Copy the executables (i.e.
ivm) into a suitable directory (e.g. /usr/local/bin), which is in the path.
Uninstalling Irie Pascal 2.6 (Solaris/Sparc Edition)
Irie Pascal 2.6 (Solaris/Sparc Edition) does not make any behind the scenes modifications to your system or install any files on your hard disk, so uninstalling is very simple, just erase the files.