Download from this website
File Size: 635,346 bytes
Before attempting to install Irie Pascal 2.6 (Linux Edition), please make sure that your computer meets the following minumum requirements:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 or 4.
- An HTML viewer/browser to access the documentation.
Recommended Installation Procedure
To install Irie Pascal 2.6 (Linux Edition)
- Log in as root.
- Create a directory to store Irie Pascal (e.g. /usr/local/irie).
- Copy the archive into this directory.
Uncompress the archive and extract the files, using:
tar -z --extract --file ipl-eval.tar.gz
tar -z --extract --file ipl-260.tar.gz
- Copy the executables (i.e. ipc and ivm) into a suitable directory (e.g. /usr/local/bin), which is in the path.
Uninstalling Irie Pascal 2.6 (Linux Edition)
Irie Pascal 2.6 (Linux Edition) does not make any behind the scenes modifications to your system or install any files on your hard disk, so uninstalling is very simple, just erase the files.